Royal can provide Strategic Management services to agencies and businesses to develop better understanding of their current industry/agency position and how to plan for improved practices and results.
Royal Consulting views Strategic Management as identification and description of the strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve better performance and a competitive advantage for their organization. An organization is said to have competitive advantage if its profitability or results are higher than the average profitability or results of its competitors or peers.
Royal’s Organizational Development services focus on a strategic impact process that includes business planning, organizational design and executive leadership. The major intent of Organizational Development services is to provide the type of support and services to agencies and businesses that will result in High Performing Organizations.
Royal’s Professional Development services are geared to develop a culture of shared learning and communities of proven education practices. Professional development is generally planned for educators and Federal Government leaders.
Professional development is a continuous process which supports the development of a high performing organization. The Federal Government, businesses and education face an array of complex challenges—from working with an increasingly diverse populations, to integrating new technology in the office and classroom, to meeting rigorous professional standards and goals—observers continue to stress the need to be able to enhance and build on their professional and experiential knowledge.
Education consulting services are inclusive of:
- • Examining proven national education models for replication
- • Developing collaborations among local school districts, universities, corporate, government agencies and non-profit organizations
- • Developing strategies for improved employee performance for providers of educational services
- • Developing systemic partnership models for education organizations
- • Developing quantitative evaluations for education programs